Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The world reactions to Barack Obama's election

Back again so soon...

I'm overcome with emotion when I look at how the rest of the world reacted with joy over our election.

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/599/slide_599_12596_large.jpg
(I'm not sure if that link will stay active)

That kind of slideshow makes me cry. That's when I know how important everything we do in the USA is. We have no right to trivialize things with partisanship and gamesmanship. It reminds me of how much responsibility we have in the world. What we do affects everyone.
We can influence people all over the world with positive energy. We've learned in the past eight years that negative energy does nothing to create a better world. We need to lead by example.

Barack Obama will be a great leader.

No comments: