Friday, November 14, 2008

Where is Barack Obama

There have only been 9 complete days since the election and today.

And yet, I want to see Barack Obama fired up and ready for change!

I don't think its fair of me, so I don't want to sound like I'm criticizing or that I'll stop supporting Obama.

I just wish I saw more action. Its not his style to be impulsive and that's one reason I voted for him. But, I want to move beyond George Bush! I'm ready for Obama's administration!

George Bush is almost invisible. I understand he's ready to be done, and I think it shows. I don't blame him for feeling that way - even if I supported his policies and his tone, I'd still recognize he had a hard administration.

Obama is going to make a real obvious distinction between him and Bush.
He's given up his Senate seat so he won't be voting on any lame duck congressional action.
He's not going to the G20 economic conference this week.
He makes a point of talking about ONE president at a time.
His surrogates are not talking specifics on any of his programs yet - its a continuation of the campaign speeches.

Anyway - I'm ready and I wish Obama could take over already.

No comments: