Thursday, July 17, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance Season 4 Top 10 Results

Well, someone had to go. I'm sorry both of them are leaving.
A small surprise that Kherington is leaving instead of Comfort. I'm going to guess that Kherington got hit hard for her last two dances, and that Comfort got a boost from her second chance.
Kherington had a lot of ups and downs in her performances. She really can light up a stage., though.
I've been a fan of Mark the whole show, but its still disappointing to lose Gev. He looks like he has a sunny disposition. I think Cat would like to pick him up and squeeze him.

Group Dances -
The first dance had some great visual effects, which I think is a Hallmark of Bollywood, right? I liked it.
The girls dance - I didn't love it all that much. However, if I'd been watching it as a live performance at a theater downtown, I would have thought it was good. I expected more while I was sitting in front of the TV - Ha!. I guess because it was Mia Michaels who choreographed it? I was suprised at how the makeup made each girl's face so different than I'm used to.
I liked Nigel's dance best. And when Cat said it was a mystery choreographer, it flashed through my mind that it might have been Nigel. It was a fun song and really good choreography I thought. I enjoyed it. Nigel had help with the choreography from his two assistants.

Li'l C - Wow - Ya gotta love that guy and what he says!!!! Well, I do, at least.
"Its really difficult to locate the avenue of gain when you're being chauffered by loss. Every opportunity is one step closer to perpetual evolution"
"Everybody looks at how you ingest and digest constructive criticism"
"A dancer's heart is sorta like the mediators railroad between music, expression, ingenuity, and the dance floor"

No comments: