Saturday, June 21, 2008

America's Best Dance Crew - Crew's Choice

What a disappointment to have to lose either Distorted X or Fanny Pack when they put in great performances! Especially given the nature of Sass x 7's style.

In the end it was Distorted X who experienced the flag drop. I suspect they're a victim of the Sass x 7 crew as well - the two groups are similar enough (pretty girls) that it didn't make sense to keep them both.

I wonder if the negative comments about Sass x 7 will energize their fans and keep them in the competition longer than normal?

I think this is a question about how street dance should move into the mainstream.

Anyway - I don't have many comments that weren't already expressed on the show. SoRealCru wasn't as good as I expected and Supreme Soul was disappointing. But, some of the other crews stepped up, right? Looking forward to next week.

No comments: